This post is mostly inspired by James Gunn's 100 things list that Trevor read to me this morning while I played on my PS2. Unlike his though, not as many people are going to read this and/or care as much.
100. Clutter
99. Cold feet
98. Anything that disturbs my sleep
97. Overcooked eggs
98. Dead plants
97. Movies that are over 2 1/2 hours long for no real reason
96. People who get stupid tattoos
95. Forgetting things
94. Ripped jeans
93. Bad restaurant service
92. Kids who can't sit still at movie theatres
91. People who have to grab "one more thing" while in the grocery store lines
90. Drivers who weave
89. Slow internet
88. Throwing out food
87. Itchy feet
86. Shitty brakes
85. Library dvds that skip
84. Picture frames that are hard to hang
83. Useless stuffed animals
82. Having to buy greeting cards
81. Trying to be "productive" in my day
80. People who hate the show Gilmore Girls purely because they think its just a chick show
79. Cats who hate their owners and all people in general
78. Clingy people
77. People who tell me that I should read comic books
76. Politics
75. VHS tapes
74. Plastics bags
73. Sandy beaches
72. "Staged" Family Portraits
71. People who try to guilt me
70. Amputations
69. Buying things just to complete a "collection"
68. People who hover when I am on the computer
67. Fads
66. Starbucks coffee
65. People who talk on speaker phone
64. Crumbs
63. Most of the films I was forced to watch in film school
62. Boston Creme donuts from Tim Hortons
61. People who take pictures of themselves through the mirror
60. Bowl hair-cuts (especially on girls)
59. Tongue piercings
58. Popular movies that people say I should watch, but I later hate
57. Bar stars
56. Bananas
55. Drownings
54. Missing the beginning of a CSI episode
53. The fact that Spike TV shows Star Wars movies every Saturday
52. Awkward pauses
51. Trying to please everyone
50. People who care too much
49. Open windows on the driver's side (only when I drive)
48. Losing things
47. People who think too highly of themselves
46. Rochband guitars (guitar hero buttons are easier)
45. Spoilers (Movie, book, whatever)
44. Paying too much for something
43. Misframed pictures
42. Ignorant customers
41. People who talk r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y
40. Crappy sequels
39. The Sound of Music
38. The sound of flipflops
37. Overplayed radio music
36. Icy sidewalks
35. Scented detergent
34. Leaky garbage bags
33. Tossing and turning
32. Not "getting it"
31. People who leave the room, but still carry on the conversation
30. High heels
29. Sugary alcoholic drinks
28. Action Figures
27. Most slang words
26. People who ask too many questions
25. Laundry that doesn't completely dry in the dryer
24. People who think that you have it "easy" and bitch that they don't
23. $1 candy dispensers
22. $1 grocery carts locks
21. Dead batteries
20. Dried out pens
19. Pedestrians who don't use the pedestrian light (aka joggers)
18. MSN messenger
17. Movies that make me wait for "the point"
16. People who expect me to know who they are when they phone based on their voice
15. Small town bars
14. Movies where people wish to be teenagers again because it was "the best days of their life"
13. Imitations
12. Movies about water
11. Trailers that give the movie away
10. Baseball caps
9. Bright lights
8. Clocks that make a ticking noises
7. Things that show up on my credit card bills that I wish I never bought
6. People who say that our TV is too small
5. People who look at the food I am eating and proclaim how disgusting it looks
4. People who claim that they have "made it" in life or whatever
3. Canned green beans
2. Non-descriptive house rental ads in the paper
and the Number One thing I hate:
1. Personalized licence plates
No comments:
Post a Comment