So lately I've been toying with the idea of getting a credit card, considering the fact that I almost do not exist in the credit world. I pay my bills on time, I have a cell phone and I recently got a car, but I really do need to establish some sort of credit. Especially if I want to get a house someday, which I do.
It's weird, but lately I've been drawn to houses with FOR SALE signs, with me mentally inspecting the exterior of the place as I drive by. I'm no where near being able to afford my own place like that (hell, I'm just getting by with renting right now, especially now that Trevor and I got our own apartment sans roommate) and I have absolutely no time to take care of a place, what with keeping the lawn nice and keeping the inside mantained. But it's nice to dream that someday I will be close to that kind of adult reality.
It's almost August, my favourite time of year! I swear, I love fall, what with the cooler, long sleeve weather, the orange leaves and just the satisfying crispness that is in the air. Of course, living in Saskatchewan usually means that fall doesn't officially start until just before the snow hits us, which is always unpredictable.
I'm starting to get used to driving to Indian Head everyday for work. It's a bit of a dull town, but maybe it's just because it's lack of restaurants and stores bore me. When they start filming in a month, then there will be a little more to do and some activity will hit this place. Most of the shooting is taking place just down the street from the production office, so there is a good chance that I'll get to see some of it, unlike Dolan's Cadillac which seemed to have been just filmed around me and I missed out on all the on-set production stuff.
Anyways, another week of work is almost done and the weekend is almost here. Make that the long weekend! I love being paid for stat holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment