Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello Blog

Yes, I'm sorry blog, I forgot about you again. I wish I could say it's because I've been super busy, but I think its because nothing really blog-worthy has been happening to me as of late.

Right now, it's really hot in Toronto, so I've been taking refuge in nearby air-conditioned facilities that don't seem to mind loitering. My current favourite is a Chapters bookstore.

I've been trying not to bake, but its hard because lately I've been having a weird craving for all things sugary.

Thanks to a delicious crepe I had during one of my air-conditioned Chapter-less refuges, I'm now addicted to Nutella and had to make an emergency Costco shopping trip to stock up. Luckily, my daily exercise routine of Just Dance 2 on my Wii cancels this out (I hope).

Heather is coming to visit in less than a month. I can't wait to show her the city. :)

That is all for now. I will leave you with this:

No comments: