In November 2001, I saw the first Harry Potter movie in the theatres. I was 16 and in grade 11. I had also just moved back to Thunder Bay with my family and had to start at a brand new school. To say that I wasn't a happy camper over this situation was putting it very mildly.
Fast forward 10 years later. Trevor and I went to see the final Harry Potter movie last week. I'm 26 and just moved to Toronto so he could go to post-grad school and so that we could get a fresh start and some perspective outside of sleepy Saskatchewan after being there almost 7 years.
It's weird how things turn out.
Also, since I'm talking about the Harry Potter movies, I have to share this photo of Trevor's sister Erin, Trevor and I about to go into the screening for Order of the Phoenix in 2007. We spent the precious twenty minutes before the film started making tshirts for the event. It wasn't even an opening night screening, but we decided to be dorks and show our love (even more funny because out of the three of us, I was the only true fan.)
Here is the tshirt I made for the Deathly Hallows Part 2 opening night screening last Friday. I texted Erin and she approved.
I guess some things just never change. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment