Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Free Time

You ever have so much time on your hands that you feel guilty that you don't have anything cool to do? I'm feeling it right now.

It's not like I don't have a lot to do, there is so much I could do with my current and newly acquainted free time, its just that there are other obstacles in my way. I want to bake, but apparently its going to feel like 41 in my apartment due to the humidity. I could go shopping, but I'll probably spend money and right now I'm in a saving mode as again, I'm in-between jobs. I could go for a walk, but I'll probably melt and/or burn from the sun. I could write, but with the window open, I feel guilty that I'm not enjoying this glorious, beautiful day. I could clean the apartment, but I already did that yesterday in an attempt to do something productive with my day.

Instead, I think I'll borrow Trevor's metropass and hang out in Kensington Market today. And wait to see if my phone rings from all the resumes I sent out yesterday.

No comments: