Saturday, April 16, 2011

I should be writing

I should get back to writing. All this week while at work, I would stare outside my four office windows (desk to ceiling in height, I think it's intentional) and watch the sunshine and just want to be writing. I would periodically take out my ideas notebook that I store in my lunchbag and jot down a few ideas as they came. I should be writing.

Now I'm home and its a perfect rainy Saturday and I've just had a handful of chocolate peanut butter chip cookies along with my breakfast. My body aches from my workout dvd last night and craves to sit on the couch all day with my laptop. I should be writing.

I've got a kick-ass new playlist on grooveshark. It should satisfy me for a few hours. I should be writing.

We need groceries today, as we haven't got any in almost two weeks as I wanted to wait for my next paycheck to come first. I want to have a coffee, but I can't because I made a point of saving it for my workdays. Not having coffee for two days and than having one on Monday makes it so much more awesome.

I should be writing.

Be first I'll listen to this song again. As should you.


1 comment:

phez said...

i found this blog when looking for info about williams sonoma.

i enjoyed going through your posts.

i like how i can sit and read them, rather than just random mumbles and disconnected thoughts.

thanks for the stories.