1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
I grew up in a lot of places, we moved pretty much every 5-7 years since I was born. I usually tell people that I grew up in Saskatchewan since that was where I graduated high school and got my degree, but home is where Trevor and I live.
2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?
Nothing, I love my red car!
3. What do you think comes after death?
Empty space, but I'd like to believe that there is eternal peacefulness.
4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.
Mike and Molly. I just don't get it, but I only saw one episode, so maybe I was wrong. Lots of good shows have really bad first episodes.
5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
Free hosting/space.
6. Where did you think you’d be at the age you are now?
I thought that I would be settled down in a career, living in a house and money being saved away for future spending. Not the complete opposite!
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a writer, then a teacher, then a graphic artist, and a chef. Strangely enough, I went to film school.
8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name?
I would probably go with one of my middle names, most famous people tend to do that.
9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Probably a Dr. Seuss book or Bearstein Bears, I had a ton of books growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment