Saturday, November 13, 2010
Bakerella is coming to Toronto!
Pretty much one year ago, I was bored at my 14-hour-a-day job when I came across a website that I just had to write about. The website was Bakerella and featured the most awesome looking cake pops, themed cupcakes and the most amazing desserts that I would have no time to make any of. This was during the high point of my baking phase, where I made one batch of cake pops and Trevor, who doesn't eat sweets, took one look at at them and lovingly choked one down. Over the course of a week, I ate a lot and the rest got hard and went to live in the trash.
Anyways, couple months ago, Bakerlella wrote a cookbook based on her famous cake pops and now I've just gotten word via her website, facebook fan page and twitter (yes, I am a nerd) that she is doing a signing in Toronto in the beginning of December. Cue exclamation marks here !!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though this will be during the high time that is me being broke from buying Christmas presents, I am going to suck it up and buy a copy of the book from the expensive Williams Sonoma bookstore on Bloor Street and I will be in line on December 4th so that I can meet her, get an autograph and a picture.
The best part? Trevor says he will wait in line with me, since I waited over 4 hours in line with him for the chance to see Edgar Wright and the free screening of Scott Pilgrim vs the World.
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment