Name your seven all-time favorite video games.
Just to clarify, the following are consoles I own or have owned:
Game-boy (from Japan, present from a relative, just before they came out in US/Canada)
Super Nintendo
Gameboy Colour (my brother's)
Gameboy Advance (my sister's)
PS2 (recently sold)
Wii
Nintendo DS
Now onto the list!
1. Ace Attorney games for DS
(I have 5 of them, so rather than take up five slots, I'll just list the series at number 1!)

2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade for Wii

3. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility for Wii
(yes, I am a nerd, oh well).

4. The Sims series for PC

5. Mario Kart for Super Nintendo

6. Lock 'n' Chase for Old-School Gameboy
(an awesome rip-off of Pac-Man)
(I have 5 of them, so rather than take up five slots, I'll just list the series at number 1!)

2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade for Wii

3. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility for Wii
(yes, I am a nerd, oh well).

4. The Sims series for PC

5. Mario Kart for Super Nintendo

6. Lock 'n' Chase for Old-School Gameboy
(an awesome rip-off of Pac-Man)

7. Pokemon Gold/Silver for Gameboy Colour
(I also own the newly released DS version)
(and just for the hell of it, let's go to ten!)
8. Wii Fit for Wii
8. Wii Fit for Wii
9. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Sega/PS2 /Wii, etc, etc
10. Super Mario Bros Wii for Wii
Now if you excuse me, I'm off to buy my first PS3 game, Little Big Planet for a cool $29.99! Based on what everyone's been telling me, I expect this to be a top favourite soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment