I've been away for a while in Ontario due to personal family stuff, so here is a Friday Five to make up for the fact that I don't feel like sharing any of it here.
1. What’s your favorite “just add water!” food?
I like boxed angel food cake mixes that are "just add water." Besides, who has time to make a freakin angel food cake?
2. What’s your favorite thing to add vinegar to?
Rice, to make sushi rice so that I can make sushi!
3. What’s something weird you’ve added to normal food?
I add lots of weird things to food, some examples being apple sauce to cookie batter and yogurt to muffin batter. It's just a way I like to make things healthier.
4. What’s your favorite thing to add whipped cream to?
Angel food cake, strawberries, cupcakes..........hell whipped cream is delicious on everything!
5. What’s something you refuse to add anything to, even though most people add something?
I refuse to add anything to rice. The other day, Trevor put plain old pepper on his ochazuke (Japanese green tea and rice, my favourite "I'm-sick" meal) and I openly gagged. I also once baby-sat a kid who would sprinkle Parmesan cheese on his rice. Gag, gag, gag!
1 comment:
1. What’s your favorite “just add water!” food?
Replace "water" with "milk" and it's cereal. When it come to food, I'm a one step kinda guy.
2. What’s your favorite thing to add vinegar to?
I'm not really a vinegar guy, although I've been meaning to try it on fries recently.
5. What’s something you refuse to add anything to, even though most people add something? Outside of soya or sweet and sour sauce, I can't imagine putting anything else on rice. And as for foods my family loves but I find disgusting, sweet potatoes and canned beans (as in beans on toast or pork and beans) I cannot stand in the least.
Post a Comment