
I have made the decision that when I am done my current job on Little Mosque, I am probably going to buy a hamster. Of course, this all depends on many factors I have listed bellow:
1). Whether or not our apartment building actually allows it, which may be easy to get around, since hamsters are relatively simple to hide.
2). Whether or not I get another job afterwards, since there is no point in getting a hamster when I can't take care of it properly.
3). Whether or not it will stink up the apartment, which Trevor is convinced it will. I am convinced it won't, as long as number 2 listed above won't happen.
Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I've wanted a hamster forever. My original plan was to wait until we could afford to rent/buy a house, but that could be 5-10 years from now as far as I know. I can't wait that long!
Who wouldn't want this?I'm now going to leave you all with what may have started this whole hamster loving craze. The annoyingly, adorable Parry Gripp:
1 comment:
Sure, why not. And I'm sure if you can keep it in a terrarium, it won't be that big a deal.
Post a Comment