Rather than just posting random posts whenever I think I have something interesting to say, I've decided to once in a while to blog here and write 5 random things that come to mind, unedited and uncensored. (Warning, I may ramble).
1. I hate how fake/rehearsed Jessica Simpson sounds on those stupid "now available in Canada" Pro-Active acne commercials, mostly like she's reading off her cue cards placed against the camera. Didn't Jennifer Love Hewitt use that stuff? At least vary the commercials with her and JS, then I don't have to always listen to the same freaking version of the commercial.
(PS: I'm not a flipper, I hate it when people channel surf, so I'm not one of them. I rather just try and tune out retarded commercials).
2. I just read in someone's blog that he lost weight by using his WiiFit, somewhere in the stupid range of like 40 pounds. I find that a little hard to believe because I find that I barely break a sweat on mine, unless I'm doing the boxing game or what I call the "fake run" (running on the spot is not the same as running for real). If he didn't post pictures of himself and the WiiFit screen, then I probably wouldn't have believed it, but he did it. So far, mine just keeps trying to give me useless fitness/sleep tips and then becomes snarky when it realizes that I missed a day.
3. My favourite thing to watch a night is the Food Network. Right now, some random food show is telling me how to properly pick a (delicious!) strawberry as to not rip the stem off. Somehow, I feel like I may use this information to my benefit later in life.
4. Someday I worry that I may someday become one of those embarrassed people on Oprah whose house was taken over by clutter. You would know this if you have seen my apartment.
5. Currently, I am obsessed with this soy-based breakfast drink recipe in my new girly cookbook. As disgusting as it may sound, the main ingredient is plain, soft tofu, but it really is the best thing ever in the morning. You all know that tofu tastes like whatever you put on it, so that really works in this drink. My current favourite mixtures are fruit juice, flavoured yogurt and canned pineapple.
...omigod, the Food Network show is now telling me how Captain Crunch Berry cereal is made, so I have to go now.
No comments:
Post a Comment