I saw FROST/NIXON and REVOLUTIONARY ROAD over the weekend. The former was a really cool docu-drama. Frank Langella as Nixon alone is worth the price of admission. The latter is more of a slow burn than the force of nature that was AMERICAN BEAUTY, but still emotionally moving. Me seeing it as a matinee might have tainted my opinion of it.
Really want to see SLUMDOG. Pisses me off that it's gone wide to 1400 plus screens and not one of them is in Regina. Not sure if MILK will come to Regina, but here's hoping. RACHEL GETTING MARRIED I think is an RPL movie best case scenario.
1 comment:
I saw FROST/NIXON and REVOLUTIONARY ROAD over the weekend. The former was a really cool docu-drama. Frank Langella as Nixon alone is worth the price of admission. The latter is more of a slow burn than the force of nature that was AMERICAN BEAUTY, but still emotionally moving. Me seeing it as a matinee might have tainted my opinion of it.
Really want to see SLUMDOG. Pisses me off that it's gone wide to 1400 plus screens and not one of them is in Regina. Not sure if MILK will come to Regina, but here's hoping. RACHEL GETTING MARRIED I think is an RPL movie best case scenario.
Post a Comment