Well, in today being my official second weekday off since Little Mosque ended, I decided to break out the good old DDR*. (Technically it's supposed to be my third, but I can never say no to extra work, even if it means spending 7 out of 8 hours sitting and waiting).
*All you laughing can shut up and kiss my ass now. At least I'm getting some exercise and breaking a sweat playing video games while you continue to grow fat while your fingers get all the exercise. And no, I will not go out and buy a damn Wii, get a life.
As I was saying, I pulled out the DDR mat and game. I'm just getting into the Difficult levels, but after not doing it for two months, I could barely get through most of them. It's been a while, a very sad while and I am determined to get back into shape. The only problem though is that I'm already bored of the music. I've been looking for old versions of the games now (just the games, not the plastic pad which I already have), but I haven't had much luck lately. Now that I have a shiny new plastic way of paying for things, however, I may have better luck tracking stuff down.
No comments:
Post a Comment