1)Where did you begin 2007?
In Ontario with the whole family, just finishing up celebrating my sister's 10th birthday.
2) What was your status on Valentine's Day?:
In a relationship, about one year at that point which is a record for me.
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?:
The whole year, except for the four summer months.
4) How did you earn your money?:
Working, my tax returns and leeching off my parents for a short while.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?:
A few, mostly emergencies that didn't turn out to be emergencies.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?:
I was in the car when Trevor got a speeding ticket heading to S'toon.
7) Where did you go on vacation?:
Edmonton, S'toon and Ontario.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?:
My tuition
9) Did you know anybody who got married?:
People I graduated high school with.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?:
No.
11) Did you move anywhere?:
No, thankfully.
12) How did you celebrate your birthday?:
Worshipping the porcelain gods and going to bed early while everyone else went out.
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?:
Modest Mouse, The Stars and I worked at the CCMA, even though I don't like country music.
14) Are you registered to vote?:
No.
15) Who did you want to win Big Brother?:
I didn't care, I only saw half of a fuzzy episode.
16) Where do you live now?:
Same apartment.
17) How did you spend your summer break?:
Lounged around for a good 7 weeks and then got a job. I later went to Ontario in August to visit my family.
18) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?:
Get a film-related job, even a short one.
19) What has been your favorite moment?:
Travelling in the summer, have a vehicle for a short time.
20) What's something you learned about yourself?:
I need to calm down and not make everything a big deal.
21) Any new additions to your family?:
No.
22) What was your worst month?:
Probably March-April as I was stressed with editing my final project and then I had to find a job which I hate doing.
23.) What music will you remember 2007 by?:
Songs that were always the radio, such as "Hey There Delilah," Fergie's annoying and depressingly wailing ballad and the soon became annoying "Paralyser" by Finger Eleven.
24) Who has been your best drinking buddy?:
My roommates.
25) Made new friends?:
Yes.
26) New best friend?:
No, pretty much the same ones as before.
27) Favorite night out?:
I had a blast being completely trashed at the CG start-up party, followed by O'Hanlon's, Denny's for delicious pancakes and then joy-riding in Heather's car while Trevor slept in the front.
28) What sporting events did you attend?:
None, although I did see my sister's Thunder Bay gymnastics competition, where she got second.
29) What was your best month?:
Probably September, as I tend to enjoy more of the fall months.
30) Overall, how would you rate this year out of 10?
Probably a 7, it was better than average.
31) Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?:
At work I guess.
32) Did you change your hairstyle?:
I got it cut shorter in August and then cut my bangs in November.
33) Have any car accidents?:
No.
34) Did you have a New Year's resolution?:
To consume less sugar and not buy as much (and to donate/sell the things I don't need).
35) Do anything embarrassing?:
Probably, I've had my fair share of moments.
36) Buy anything new from eBay?:
I don't buy things from eBay.
37) Get married?:
No.
38) Get arrested?:
No.
39) Be honest - did you watch American Idol?:
Just a few of the auditions.
40) Did you get sick this year?:
Yes, a few colds here and there.
41) Been snowboarding?:
No.
42) Are you happy to see 2007 go?:
Yes, I look forward to the new year, bring on 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment