Excuses for why I haven't written here in over 2 months:
1). I work. It's not the most glamorous job, but it pays the bills, keeps my mind occupied and lets me get a daily doctor-recommended 30 minutes of exercise by walking back and forth to it everyday. 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back. Bonus - it helps me keep up with my cashiering skills. I hope to be the greatest and brag at our next convention together.
2). I sleep. Or at least I try anyways. 30 degree plus weather refuses to agree with my own normal body temperature. I can't wait until the fall.
3). I forgot. My user name and password that is, until now. I'm still trying to ignore the fact that all along it was one of my email addresses and one of the words I use frequently.
In other Jessica-related earth shattering news, HARRY POTTER BOOK 7 COMES OUT TOMORROW! How long have I been waiting for this moment is something I couldn't tell you for that fact alone would make me sound sad and pathetic. Due to all the media-related hype that I am surrounded by, I realize that I am not the only one, but it would be comforting to know that there are more people in the over 20 age group.
My goal is to finish it before I go back to work again on Monday. Until then, I will probably be forced to ignore countless forms of information databases, such as but not limited to the internet, the television, newspapers, magazines, my roommates and basically the entire public in general to avoid obvious spoilers. If I am forced to hermit myself away and read it at the dead of night like I did with the last one that came out two years ago, then so be it. Afterwards I can emerge well-informed human being and get back to my regular existence.
Done.
No comments:
Post a Comment