Friday, February 09, 2007

Tums make the world all better

I have too many passwords and usernames to remember, many more important than this one. So that, I say, is my lame-ass excuse.

For those of you who didn't know though, the real excuse is that I left the province to experience the joys of a real film production. And by left I obviously mean temporarily (2 weeks) and by "a" I mean eight. Eight mini-productions, all shot within 4 days. Although it was interesting and had real life learning kind of experience that will no doubt be useful on my resume, I now find myself doubting if this is what I really want to do as my career. Do I really want to be working 12 hours each day, sweating, swearing and stressing over little things in my job that would no doubt never matter in the long run? Or is it now just because I'm slowly recoiling back into my lazy status where the perfect day consists of staying in bed, not moving.

I'm going through my quarter-life crisis now, I knew it. At least this confirms that I will live past 25. Or 30.

No comments: